Work with us at Nox Rentals
We’re always looking for talented & fun people to join our team. So why would you want to join Nox Rentals?
Culture is the #1 most important thing in our business. We use it to govern everything we do, who we hire, how we communicate and much more.
We live by our Core Values:
- We shoot straight
- Honesty is the best (and only) policy. No hidden agendas. No sugar coating bad news. No “sales tactics” on guests.
- We’re at your service
- Our mission is to make sure that guests have the best possible experience of Cape Town. And that owners have the best possible experience of home ownership.
- We’re getting better
- Our company is a work in progress. We are continually trying to improve our systems, our processes and our services. We like to innovate rather than to react.
- We’re a family
- We work hard and we spend a lot of time at the office. Colleagues are much more than just people you spend a few hours a week with. We do our best to make sure that the team is happy and growing, both collectively and individually.
- We’re having a jol (South African for having fun)
- Life is too short not to have some fun wherever you can find it. Our work can be stressful, and being professional is top of our agenda, but we try to keep it light hearted.
- We give back
- Business is about more that just maximising the bottom line or earning a pay-check and going home. We want our business to reflect that and to be a small part of making a better world.
Some other great benefits about working here:
- We’re about results! You decide when you arrive and leave the office, and how you do your best work
- Monthly salary and company benefits (retirement annuity; life & disability cover)
- Work in the beautiful suburb of Camps Bay and have a desk with a sea view
- Wear jeans to work
- Our team is one big family
- Monthly social events – Nox Nights!
We are currently not hiring