The stuff we want you to know up front. (download our full T&C’s here: Nox Rentals Terms and Conditions)
All our properties are non smoking. This includes cigarettes, pipes, cigars, hubbly bubblies and marijuana.
Arrival & Departure
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure.
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on +27 21 201 1216.
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental may be charged.
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages.
- ***It is important to note that by agreeing to our terms and conditions, the guest authorises Nox Rentals to utilize their deposit to cover any breakages or damages to the property***
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- As of 1 May 2019, we charge a once off per booking fee of R495.
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.
We advise all clients to take out cancellation insurance.
The Tenant accepts liability for all minors and all visitors to the property. For more information or any queries, please call contact us here.
Our Villas are for Accommodation purposes only. We do not act as a hosting venue nor are our properties intended for such use and our full policy on noise contraventions and rules is available to read here.
Note that all of our properties are in residential areas and loud music or noise after 11pm is not tolerated, by law.
Should you wish to hold a small function, our terms and conditions set out in this downloadable Events Memo, will have to be agreed to.