Updated: 15 July 2020
Please note: Cape Town is in Level 3 lockdown, which means only accommodation for business travel is permitted.
All our properties are non smoking. This includes cigarettes, pipes, cigars, hubbly bubblies and marijuana.
Arrival & Departure
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure.
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on +27 21 201 1216.
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental may be charged.
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages.
- We reserve our right to immediately charge a R20,000 damage deposit to a guest card, which will be refunded after the guest’s departure, or used to repair any damages incurred by the guest.
- ***It is important to note that by agreeing to our terms and conditions, the guest authorises Nox Rentals to utilize their deposit to cover any breakages or damages to the property***
- In order to confirm a reservation, a deposit payment of 25% is due within 72 hours of written confirmation of booking.
- Balance payment of 75% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- As of 1 May 2020, we charge a once-off per booking fee of up to R495.
If your arrival date is before 1 October 2020, the following policy applies:
- All bookings will receive a full refund if cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival date.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days forfeit their payment.
If your arrival date is on or after 1 October 2020, the following policy applies:
- All bookings will receive a full refund if cancelled more than 42 days (6 weeks) prior to arrival date.
- Bookings cancelled between 42 and 14 days of arrival date will receive a voucher to the value of their deposit for a future booking.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival date forfeit full payment.
Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.
We advise all clients to take out cancellation insurance.
The Tenant accepts liability for all minors and all visitors to the property. For more information or any queries, please contact us here.
Our Villas are for Accommodation purposes only. We do not act as a hosting venue nor are our properties intended for such use and our full policy on noise contraventions and rules is available to read here.
Note that all of our properties are in residential areas and loud music or noise after 11pm is not tolerated, by law.
Should you wish to hold a small function, our terms and conditions set out in this downloadable Events Memo, will have to be agreed to.