Single point of contact
- We will deal with all the other rental agents and channels and handle all administrative aspects of the reservation on your behalf.
- You will only ever have to deal with one company.
- We will distribute and market your property on our own channels, online distribution channels and via our agent and tour operator channels.
- Listing on Nox Group websites
- Listing on AirBnB with Instant Booking capability
- Tourism channels (Accommodation Agents, Travel Agents and Tour Operators)
We stay involved in the booking
- We will handle the pre-arrival inspection to ensure the property is ready for a problem free arrival.
- We will handle the guest check-in and check-out process (with or without you or another of your representatives)
- Our concierge team is available to ensure your guest has the best possible stay by managing both pre-arrival communications and in house requests.
- Our guest relations team will communicate with the guests while they are in house to ensure that they are satisfied and that all of their needs are attended to.
- Our maintenance team will be available to attend to any call out when guests are in the property.
- Your interests are backed by the experience and infrastructure of the Nox Group. We’ve been managing high end holiday accommodation in Cape Town since 2003.
- We have a permanent office staff of 35 based in Camps Bay with experienced hospitality and maintenance professionals available to help ensure your reservation is dealt with professionally and efficiently.
- We have reservations, operations maintenance and guest relations staff working 365 days a year (366 this year!).
You benefit from our experience
- We draw up a binding agreement with guests that provides for all eventualities
- We provide you with the correct guidelines to prepare your property for rentals, including having the correct insurances in place
- We will provide your housekeepers with guidelines to improve the guest experience.
- We charge the same 20% commission that our competitors do, but we provide all management services as part as our package.
- In return we ask that you give us control of the calendar and reasonable time to conclude a booking.
- We will find you the right booking through our marketing and distribution channels, sharing our commission to ensure that you receive the right booking
- If at any point you are not entirely happy with our service you can cancel this agreement with 7 days notice. This gives us the time to ensure any provisional bookings are either confirmed or cancelled.
- If any partner that you have worked with in the past would like to book the property, you can refer them to us, and we will provide all the listed services above and will split our commission with the booking party.