Nox Rentals has helped the owners of high-end holiday homes on Cape Town’s Atlantic Seaboard maximise their financial returns through short-term rental property management, marketing and hospitality services since 2003.
In our experience, the best way to serve our owners is to deliver the best possible experience to guests/tenants.
This results in better occupancy and more revenue. We’re doing well on that front having been “Rated Excellent” by TripAdvisor every year since 2011.
We help holiday home owners maximise their rental returns, reduce their risk, and free up their time. We can do the same for you.
Let us look after the marketing, enquiry management and administration on your rental home and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your asset is being marketed by professionals.
Experience the Nox Rentals difference
Are you struggling to get rentals at the right daily rate in an over-supplied market? Are you looking for a reputable company to manage your back-office admin whilst you focus on the day-to-day management? Do you want to maximise your rental returns?
Look no further than Nox Rentals because we have the solution for you!
We’re pleased to let you know that we now offer “unbundled” rental services at a fee of just 12% (inc VAT) on the rental value.
Typically, there are three components to optimising your short-term rental property:
- (i) Broad marketing services, covering the three main distribution tiers:
- Online Travel Agents (OTA’s) such as AirBnB; Booking.com; HomeAway; Expedia; TripAdvisor.
- Travel trade professionals such as Tour Operators & Travel Designers.
- Direct web-based and referral marketing through Web Search & targeted digital marketing campaigns.
- (ii) Strategy, reservations & administration
- Creation of marketing content and the brand behind your property
- Converting enquiries into bookings
- Pre and post stay guest communications
- Rental collections and disbursements to Owners
- (iii) Local operations and management
- Guest concierge & “meet & greet” services
Nox Rentals, through our exclusive marketing services, can offer services (i) and (ii) for a charge of just 12% of the rental.
Maximise your rental returns
By building strong relationships with a huge global network of accommodation agents and tour operators, we have made sure that Nox Rentals properties are top of mind when agents need to find villa and apartment accommodation.
We currently process in the region of 5,000 bookings annually.
Free up your time
Answering inquiry emails and phone calls, ensuring listing information is correct on all platforms; calendar and daily rate management are all necessary, but hugely time-consuming parts of running your own short term holiday rental.
We handle all this for you, professionally and efficiently, so you can relax.
We’ll convert the enquiries, handle the pre-arrival and payment collections, and pass on all the relevant guest information to your local operating team so you can focus on what you do best.
Reduce your risk
Outsource your marketing and admin to an established network of short-term rental professionals, and have the peace of mind that your marketing and returns can’t get any better!
Choose your marketing partner carefully
1. Rental returns
We ensure the best returns to our owners. Since 2002, we have been putting relationships with our owners first, which is proven by the fact that we have owners who have been with us since then. In order to ensure that our owners are receiving the best rental returns, we have made sure that it is both easy and efficient to book our properties.
From an agent bookings perspective, we have invested highly in a custom-built quoting system which is available to agents to access our availability and rates for our portfolio, making it easy for them to find available properties for their inquiries, and ultimately book. This efficient process of quoting makes us the first point of call for the majority of our agents. We have also built up a fantastic network of agents by attending trade shows, such as We Are Africa.
From a direct guest booking perspective, our website is highly optimised and we are one of the top-ranking accommodation websites for targeted search phrases. Our property management system feeds numerous other websites, including Airbnb, TripAdvisor, and Booking.com, allowing our property’s availability data, rates, images, etc to be updated live which allows for our properties to be booked online by guests on any of those sites.
All in all, Nox Rentals has developed an excellent distribution channel for both direct and agent bookings in the luxury vacation rental industry
2. Customer service
We have a centralised Guest Services support team who will customise the guest’s stay before they arrive. You will be well briefed on specific guest requirements and Owners will be able to access an online portal, giving you access to reports and performance information.
3. Advertising and marketing
Our website is highly optimized and ranks very well for targeted search phrases. We spend several hundred thousand Rand per year on targeted web advertising, driving visitors to our site.
We have built a fantastic network of agents through representing our properties at various trade shows, including the We Are Africa Conference and at regular SATSA and Cape Town Tourism meetings.
Our OTA distribution lists your property on 24 online websites, which offer real-time booking functionality and rate parity.
Company information and credibility
Why choose Nox Rentals as your property management, marketing, and hospitality solutions provider? Here are a few good reasons.
Nox Rentals provides full service and marketing solutions to owners of upmarket rental homes throughout the World.
Our full service suite includes:
- property maintenance and housekeeping services for short and long term rentals;
- 24/7 concierge;
- and marketing on a host of digital platforms.
We provide full management services to 120 properties on Cape Town’s Atlantic Seaboard, so we know what your local operating needs are, no matter where you may be based.
Facts about Nox Rentals:
- Operating since 2003. Based in Camps Bay, Cape Town.
- Largest luxury villa management portfolio in South Africa.
- With more than 120 upmarket properties under our exclusive management, we have the largest portfolio on the Atlantic Seaboard, with the highest occupancy rates.
- The properties listed on our site are the properties we manage, therefore we can guarantee quality and service to our guests and Owners.
- Not an agent, therefore your property is not ‘lost’ among 500 other properties.
- Largest representation in Cape Town on Tripadvisor and Flipkey.
- In 2011 we became the first management company in Cape Town to receive the “Rated Excellent” award from Flipkey, and we have continued to do so every year since.
- Member of Cape Town Tourism and the South African Tourism Services Association (SATSA) – this means we are fully bonded and our clients are insured against bankruptcy. All monies are kept in trust accounts, and we have public and general liability insurance of up to R20 million.
Do you need an experienced and reliable property manager? Contact us today!
Do you need our services?
Send us your details and we will get in touch you.