Level 3 COVID-19 Regulations | Business Travel
UPDATE 29 July 2020
As per the gazetted regulations for Stage 3 COVID 19 response from the South African Government, we are currently able to accommodate travellers for Business Purposes. Make no mistake, there is a lot of confusion around what exactly is regarded as ‘Business travel’ so we have put together a list of possible options that could apply to guests wanting to travel to and stay in Cape Town.
We’re open for bookings and you’re welcome if…
- You need to visit a client/supplier in or around Cape Town
- You perform essential services in or around the Cape Town Metropol
- You work in tourism – accommodation platforms, tour guides, travel bloggers, photographers
- You’re a creative artist who needs a suitable environment in which to be inspired and creative in – writers, filmmakers, journalists, visual artists, etc
- You’re a writer and/or social media influencer, like lifestyle bloggers
- You would like to invest in property and need to come and look at investment properties in the area
- You’re affiliated to the allowed sporting bodies who have a competition/match in the area
- You’re hosting a team-building or small conference for a family-run business that may operate on Level 3
- You need a space for self-care for medical reasons including isolation and mental health
- You can work remotely from anywhere
All of our luxury villas and apartments have free & reliable Wi-fi, housekeeping, DSTV and/or Netflix and most of them have gorgeous views of the Atlantic Ocean – perfect to cure your lockdown cabin fever.
In all cases, guests must be in possession of the required Business travel form/permit as required by the regulations. Examples of such forms and more details are available at the following official government website here.
We have strict hygiene protocols in place as per guidelines by the TBCSA and inline with Airbnb’s recommendations. For more information on exactly how we are tackling this, please read this information.
Stay safe, be kind to one another and before we all know it, this will be a thing of the past