Nox was established in Cape Town in 2003.
We are a luxury residential property specialist, working exclusively on Cape Town's Atlantic Seaboard, operating in the areas from the V&A Waterfront through to Llandudno. Our offices are based in Camps Bay.
We deal with property sales, and property management, as well as short-term and long-term letting.
If you own luxury residential property in Cape Town, and would like to see how we can assist you, please see our management services website.
If you are interested in investing in or selling a luxury residential property in Cape Town, please see our real estate website.
As a company, our core values are:
- We shoot straight
- Honesty is the best (and only) policy. No hidden agendas. No sugar coating bad news. No "sales tactics" on guests.
- We're at your service
- Our mission is to make sure that guests have the best possible experience of Cape Town. And that owners have the best possible experience of home ownership.
- We're getting better
- Our company is a work in progress. We are continually trying to improve our systems, our processes and our services. We like to innovate rather than to react.
- We're a great team
- We do our own roles to the best of our ability. But we're also always there to help a teammate out when needed. We look out for each other, care for each other, and work for the team.
- We're having a jol (South African for having fun)
- Life is too short not to have some fun wherever you can find it. Our work can be stressful, and being professional is top of our agenda, but we try to keep it light hearted.
- We give back
- Business is about more that just maximising the bottom line or earning a pay-check and going home. We want our business to reflect that and to be a small part of making a better world.
- We add value
- Making a profit and reaping financial rewards comes from adding value to others. We focus on adding that value and know that (over time) we will be rewarded.
We are registered members of Cape Town Tourism, SATSA (see why you should use a SATSA member) and the PPRA.
Click here for our full terms and conditions.