Terms and Conditions
Updated: November 2021
Below are some highlighted terms and conditions that we believe are most important to communicate. Upon confirming a reservation you are bound to the full Reservation Agreement.
- All bookings will receive a full refund if cancelled more than 42 days (6 weeks) prior to the arrival date.
- Bookings cancelled between 42 & 30 days prior to arrival, forfeit the deposit.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full payment.
Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property. In the event that your cancelled dates are rebooked, Nox will charge an 11.5% booking fee and the guests will receive a refund for the balance.
We advise all guests to take out cancellation insurance.
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time is before 10am on the day of departure.
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests, please contact the office to arrange this prior to the date of your arrival.
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of half a day's rental may be charged.
- Upon check-in, you may be required to produce proof of identification and your credit card.
- Should guests not check-out at the agreed time on the check-out date, the manager will be entitled to charge for the overstay at a rate of up to double the average rate of their current stay, plus all applicable Guest Fees, Taxes and any legal expenses incurred.
- It is important to note that by agreeing to our terms and conditions, the guest authorises Nox to utilise their deposit to cover any breakages or damages to the property.
- In order to confirm a reservation, a deposit payment of 50% is due within 72 hours of written confirmation of booking.
- Balance payment of 50% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- We require a verification on Superhog for damage deposit purposes.
- We charge a once-off per booking fee of R495.
All our properties re strictly non-smoking. This includes cigarettes, pipes, cigars, hubbly bubblies and marijuana.
Please note that any guests who smoke inside a property will be levied a R5,000 fine per incident. This is payable directly to your Host by card payment or cash. Additional charges may be levied for professional upholstery, linen and curtain cleaning and sanitising.
The tenant/guest accepts liability for all minors and all visitors to the property. For more information or any queries, please contact us.
Our properties are for Accommodation purposes only. We do not act as a hosting venue nor are our properties intended for such use.
Our full policy on noise contraventions and rules is available here.