Historic Terms and Conditions
Updated 21 September 2020
Below you will find our historic Terms and Conditions. Please note that the terms applicable to your reservation are based on the terms at the date of booking, and not the current terms and conditions. Please get in touch should you have any questions.
Terms & Conditions | Payment & Cancellation Policy | 15 July -> 20 Sep 2020
- In order to confirm a reservation, a deposit payment of 25% is due within 72 hours of written confirmation of booking.
- Balance payment of 75% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- As of 1 May 2020, we charge a once-off per booking fee of up to R495.
If your arrival date is before 1 October 2020, the following policy applies:
- All bookings will receive a full refund if cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival date.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days forfeit their payment.
If your arrival date is on or after 1 October 2020, the following policy applies:
- All bookings will receive a full refund if cancelled more than 42 days (6 weeks) prior to arrival date.
- Bookings cancelled between 42 and 14 days of arrival date will receive a voucher to the value of their deposit for a future booking.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival date forfeit full payment.
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.
- We advise all clients to take out cancellation insurance.
Terms & Conditions | 13 March 2020 -> 15 July 2020
- The conditions below are applicable to all new and existing bookings for accommodation in Nox Rentals properties only. The policy is consistent with Point 12 of SATSA’s FAQ document which can be downloaded here.
- Any request for cancellation for bookings arriving up until 30 June 2020, will be offered a credit for the value of the booking payment Nox Rentals has received. This amendment will have a validity period until 30 November 2021.
- Guests are entitled to select a different property at the time of re-booking.
- Guests will be allowed one amendment of dates. Minimum stays and seasonal rates will apply.
- Bookings with arrival date from 1 July 2020 onwards will be subject to our standard cancellation terms as disclosed on our website (** see below pre-March 2020 Cancellation policy **). We are reviewing the revised terms monthly.
- As of 18 March 2020, the South African government has imposed a travel ban for high and medium risk countries as described on the SATSA website here.
- Should guests not wish to rebook for a later date, our guests are advised in the first instance to claim a refund from their travel insurance.
- Guests that have booked via third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- Nox Rentals reserves the right to make changes to the above conditions and will do our best to notify all stakeholders of any changes.
Terms & Conditions | Cancellation Policy | pre 13 March 2020
- Bookings cancelled 90 days or more prior to the arrival date will be charged a 10% cancellation fee. The balance of the deposit will be refunded.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 90 days of arrival date will be charged a 25% cancellation fee. The balance of the deposit will be refunded.
- Bookings cancelled between 30 and 60 days of arrival date will be charged a 50% cancellation fee and therefore wll forfeit the deposit.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days of arrival date will forfeit the full value of the reservation.
- Changes to and requests for waiver are at the discretion of management.
- We recommend all guests to take out travel insurance.