As our guest, you get to relax in the lap of luxury with a dedicated host, 24/7 concierge, daily servicing, and complimentary WiFi. Browse our luxury villas and apartments which offer you space and privacy, and book your holiday accommodation in Bantry Bay today to experience our award-winning service.
There is no better way to relax with the family than when you have booked your Cape Town accommodation in Bantry Bay.
Self-catering has a new meaning
When you book your accommodation in Bantry Bay through area specialists Nox Rentals, you are in for a treat. Self-catering no longer means you have to battle through your holiday with no help.
No need to feel apprehensive about booking a self-catering rental via Nox Rentals. You will not spend your holiday doing the daily grind of cleaning, cooking and taking care of the kids. Our seamless concierge service can look after all of that for you.
When you book with Nox Rentals, you can look forward to:
- Accommodation in Bantry Bay, Cape Town, in the best positions available.
- We offer 4-star rentals and 5-star rentals.
- Depending on your requirements, you can book anything from 2-bedroom to 5-bedroom rentals in Bantry Bay.
- A villa that is serviced daily.
- Free WiFi included in your stay.
- Satellite TV.
- 24/7 support should you have any concerns, hassles or questions during your stay.
- 24/7 concierge service, through which you could book a number of services such as your groceries delivered to your fridge; a private chef to cook up a storm in your kitchen (and who cleans up afterwards); babysitters and child-minders to take the pressure off you and allow you free time to enjoy your holiday; transfers and transport arrangements made on your behalf.
If you place a premium on privacy, luxury and total relaxation in a beautiful environment, accommodation in Bantry Bay will deliver on your highest expectations.
Bantry Bay – where natural beauty abounds
- Why would one choose to book a holiday in Bantry Bay, Cape Town? The question is rather, why would you not! This high-class suburb enjoys a premium position and is close to all the action, while it is private and exclusive.
- Apartments and villas are positioned on the granite boulders that frame the Atlantic Ocean, offering endless sea views and sunsets to savour.
- Close proximity to Cape Town’s best beaches, such as Clifton’s four beaches and Camps Bay.
- At the foothill of the Table Mountain range and within easy reach of mountain hikes and the Table Mountain Cableway.
- Only 15 minutes away from the V&A Waterfront, an entertainment centre offering more than 4 000 retailers, plenty of restaurants and bars, museums, markets, harbour cruises, the Two Oceans Aquarium and much more.
- Near upmarket restaurants.
- Within easy reach of a myriad of fun activities for the whole family.
When selecting your Bantry Bay self-catering accommodation…
Nox Rentals has a handful of exclusive villas available to rent for discerning families who require upmarket quality. If a garden is important to you, mention it when you contact us and we will make sure you find what you are looking for. A pool is necessary in Cape Town’s summer months. Add it to your wish list if your family members are keen to relax outdoors. Ocean views are on order too, as are specifications for the number of rooms you require, kitchen capacity, and the level of luxury Cape Town accommodation you covet.
Use Bantry Bay Cape Town as your sightseeing base
Experience the vibe and culture of Bantry Bay South Africa. There is never a dull moment and your fun-filled and action-packed holiday will thrill your family. You can also discover the whole Cape Peninsula in a day when heading out from Bantry Bay:
- Get to know the Cape Peninsula by touring along the Atlantic Seaboard. You can go all the way from Bantry Bay via Chapman’s Peak to the Cape Point Nature Reserve and meet the troop of baboons that still reside in this protected area.
- Continue south to the Cape of Good Hope, a rocky headland on the Atlantic coast where it meets the Indian Ocean. Do not be fooled into believing this is the southernmost tip of Africa, but do enjoy the splendour and the beauty of the rugged South African landscape.
- Track up the eastern side of the Peninsula and get acquainted with the naval Simon’s Town. Children love meeting the African Penguin colony at nearby Boulders Beach.
- Stop off for lunch at one of the historic wineries in Steenberg or Constantia and taste award-winning wines paired with gourmet meals.
- If you are in need of an afternoon nap after a jam-packed sightseeing morning, head straight back over Constantia Neck into Hout Bay and take a leisurely drive with the Atlantic Ocean on your side back to your vacation villa.
From Bantry Bay, it is also easy to travel into the City Centre. Take a full day to head in discover sights such as the Iziko South Africa Museum (which your children will love too), District Six Museum, South African National Gallery, Castle of Good Hope, Irma Stern Museum to mention a few. Then go bathe your blistered feet in your perfect pool in Bantry Bay and relax with a sundowner on your patio, drinking in those views that will stay with you forever.
A family holiday in Bantry Bay South Africa promises to be unforgettable. If you find an azure ocean views appealing, look no further! It is time to create special memories for your loved ones in this remarkable place called Bantry Bay.
Make the most of this special destination by browsing through Nox Rentals’ selection of upmarket accommodation in Bantry Bay or contact us at +27 201 1217.