As our guest, you get to relax in the lap of luxury with a dedicated host, 24/7 concierge, daily servicing, and complimentary WiFi. Browse our luxury villas and apartments which offer you space and privacy, and book your 5-star accommodation in Cape Town today to experience our award-winning service.
There is no need to settle for anything less than 5-star self-catering accommodation in Cape Town. Nox Rentals lists luxurious 5-star villas and upmarket 5-star apartments fit for the stars, simply because we believe luxury is a way of life.
As a member of Cape Town Tourism, the South African Tourism Services Association (SATSA) and Atta (the African Travel & Tourism Association), Nox Rentals is committed to our guests, your comfort and your 5-star experiences. We’re at your service and we strive to give our guests the best experience at our 5-star holiday rentals.
Nox Rentals treats you like a star by offering the following services:
- Complimentary meet and greet for your check-in
- A 24-hour concierge service and a friendly host you can contact during your stay
- Daily servicing of our 5-star holiday houses
- Free Internet and satellite television
- Stocking of fridges with groceries if required
- We can put you in touch with any of our preferred suppliers for services including: airport transfers; babysitting; chefs; car hire/rentals; chauffeurs; concierge; massage therapists; personal trainers; tour guides; yachts and online grocery shopping.
- We also offer “welcome packages” for special occasions celebrated in one of our 5-star holiday homes, including treats for birthdays, honeymooners, late arrivals, etc.
Count the stars
Nox Rentals has been offering Cape Town’s 5-star accommodation to our discerning holidaymakers since 2003. We have the largest luxury villa management portfolio in South Africa and the highest occupancy rates. We became the first management company in Cape Town to receive the “Rated Excellent” award from Flipkey in 2011 and we have continued to do so every year thanks to the 5-star ratings our guests bestow upon our holiday apartments and villas on TripAdvisor.
Why stars matter
If you decide to take your vacation on the Atlantic Seaboard, you certainly would want to enjoy magnificent views from the best luxury vacation rentals in Cape Town. This is where star ratings come into play.
Part and parcel of Cape Town’s 5-star accommodation are luxuries such as private swimming pools, hot tubs and Jacuzzis. Wrap-around patios, private gardens, inner-city styling or Atlantic Ocean living – you can opt for any of these features when selecting the ultimate in 5-star luxury holiday rentals. Choose your 5-star holiday home near the beach or set on the mountainside with sunset views of the ocean.
Self-catering rentals certainly do not imply a compromise on style and luxury. Nox Rentals’ 5-star holiday rentals bear testimony to this. What greater luxury than 5-star plus quality and service, combined with real privacy and sufficient space to stretch out and relax during your family holiday?
No hotel – not even the highest rated 5-star establishments – can offer you the indulgence of enough room and privacy to ease into your discreet vacation surroundings and recharge with your loved ones.
Be the star of your holiday
While enjoying your 5-star holiday rental in Cape Town, make sure you are the star of your holiday by focusing on what you love to do while on holiday.
In Cape Town, you are spoilt for choice with plenty of action and attractions to satisfy a variety of interests and holiday goals.
Families love the family-friendly activities all around that start right at home in their 5-star holiday rentals. Beautiful summer weather beckons a dip in the pool before venturing out to explore Cape Town’s clean white sandy beaches. The best beaches are at Clifton and Camps Bay, but families also love to explore Boulders Beach on the South Peninsula for its local resident colony of African Penguins.
There is no shortage of family activities on the Sea Point Promenade and at the V&A Waterfront, where the Cape Wheel, Two Oceans Aquarium and Robben Island Tours are just some of the not-to-be-missed 5-star experiences.
Hop on the City Sightseeing open-top red bus to experience all Cape Town’s landmarks and do not miss a cableway ride up Table Mountain for 5-star 360ᵒ views of the entire Cape Peninsula.
A star-studded line-up
Cape Town is home to quite a few of the finer things in life: whether you are looking for fine dining, fine wine, or fine activities to fill your holiday with 5-star memories.
With resident celebrity chefs such as Luke Dale Roberts (Test Kitchen), Reuben Riffel (Reuben’s at the One & Only), Peter Tempelhoff (Greenhouse at Constantia’s Cellars-Hohenort hotel and Mondiall in the V&A Waterfront) and Franck Dangereux (Foodbarn in Noordhoek), your taste buds are set to celebrate 5-star food during your Cape Town stay.
On the wine scene, visitors should not miss the wines of Steenberg, Constantia Uitsig, Eagle’s Nest and Cape Point Vineyards, to mention a few 5-star wineries you will find in the Cape Peninsula.
Top rated activities to enjoy while in Cape Town include 5-star adventures such as Hot Air Ballooning, helicopter flips, Harley Davidson tours and clay pigeon shooting. Visitors who place a premium on relaxation will delight in the 5-star spas Cape Town has to offer. Jewellery shopping is another 5-star experience that could see you return home with a bespoke piece of fine jewellery.
There are also plenty of 5-star action for children in and around the Mother City:
- Experience the marine world at the Two Oceans Aquarium
- Meet African Penguins in their natural habitat at Boulders Beach
- Ride a camel at Imhoff farm and view the reptiles at the Imhoff Snake Park
- Enter the fascinating world of butterflies at Butterfly World near Stellenbosch
- Visit The World of Birds in Hout Bay
- View the duck parade at Vergenoegd Wine Estate just outside Stellenbosch
- Ride an ostrich at the Cape Town Ostrich Ranch
- Meet eagles and owls at Eagle Encounters near Stellenbosch
- Get acquainted with Gerry at Giraffe House
- Play around at Monkey Town near Somerset West
- Be fascinated by camelids at Alpaca Loom near Paarl
- Marvel at the lions at Drakenstein Lion Park near Paarl
- Learn about large cats at Cheetah Outreach near Somerset West
- Shiver to see the crocodiles at Le Bonheur Crocodile Farm near Paarl
- Enjoy Cool Runnings toboggan family park in Durbanville
- Take a ferry ride at Intaka Island at Century City
- Make your own masterpiece at the Clay Café in Hout Bay
- Freewheel down the slopes of Signal Hill and Table Mountain courtesy of Scootours® Cape Town
- Make new discoveries at the Cape Town Science Centre
- Skate at The Ice Station at GrandWest
- Collect gems at The Scratch Patch at the V&A Waterfront or in Simons town
- Enjoy a ride on the Jolly Roger Pirate Boat at the V&A Waterfront
- See the stars at the Iziko Museum Planetarium in the city centre
Cape Town brings you the moon and stars
Visitors interested in celestial experiences will be blown away when participating in a moonlight hike up Lion’s Head. Your view from high up of a moonlight-bathed Mother City will stay with you long after you’ve returned home. Your experiences in Cape Town will continue shining in your memories.
Don’t delay, starry nights await in Cape Town, filled with 5-star experiences and 5-star accommodation options that will truly make Cape Town shine for you. Catch a shooting star and add it to your 5-star collection of happy holiday memories made in Cape Town.
Excited about Atlantic Seaboard suburbs such as De Waterkant; Sea Point; Camps Bay and the V&A Waterfront Marina? You are a step closer to securing your 5-star villa or apartment in Cape Town.
Nox Rentals can assist with 5-star recommendations to ensure the 5-star holiday of a lifetime for you and your family.
Direct your enquiries about 5-star accommodation in Cape Town to Nox Rentals’ offices in Camps Bay or call us at +27 21 201 1217.