Nox Rentals is a short-term rental property management company based in Camps Bay, Cape Town.
We manage premium properties and consider property owners to be our partners. We maximise our partners’ returns by focusing on short-term holiday rentals (although we do long-term, film and corporate letting as well).
We minimise our partners’ stress by ensuring their property is professionally maintained and regularly inspected.
We believe that the best way to serve our owners is to deliver the best possible experience to guests and tenants. That results in better occupancy and more revenue. We’re doing well on that front having been “Rated Excellent” by TripAdvisor every year since 2011.
As a company, our core values are:
- We shoot straight
- Honesty is the best (and only) policy. No hidden agendas. No sugar coating bad news. No “sales tactics” on guests.
- We’re at your service
- Our mission is to make sure that guests have the best possible experience of Cape Town. And that owners have the best possible experience of home ownership.
- We’re getting better
- Our company is a work in progress. We are continually trying to improve our systems, our processes and our services. We like to innovate rather than to react.
- We’re a family
- We work hard and we spend a lot of time at the office. Colleagues are much more than just people you spend a few hours a week with. We do our best to make sure that the team is happy and growing, both collectively and individually.
- We’re having a jol (South African for having fun)
- Life is too short not to have some fun wherever you can find it. Our work can be stressful, and being professional is top of our agenda, but we try to keep it light hearted.
- We give back
- Business is about more that just maximising the bottom line or earning a pay-check and going home. We want our business to reflect that and to be a small part of making a better world. Read more about this core value here.
We are part of The Nox Group which consists of three more companies, all at the intersection between property and tourism.
Click here for our full terms and conditions.