At Nox, we are coming together as a company and working with all our agents, partners and guests to help save water as much as possible where we can.
Below are some of the structures we have put in place and are putting into place going forward.
What we’ve done so far
- -Linen and towel laundering is only happening every 6 days (it used to be every 2 or 3 days).
- -Dishwashers are only being used where absolutely necessary.
- -Garden irrigation is off.
- -Removed tap heads from outside taps.
- -We’ve added Charlotte Rhys waterless hand sanitiser to all bathrooms.
- -Removed bath plugs.
- -We’ve embarked on educating our guests and agents through extensive communications by email, SMS and in-person.
- -There is extensive in-property signage regarding the use of water in the premises.
What are we doing going forward
- -We’ll be buying tap aerators for all kitchens and bathrooms.
- -We’ll be installing “low-flow shower heads” (6l / minute).
- -We’ll be installing a “flush buddy” in every toilet.
- -We’ll be placing buckets in the showers to fill up toilet cisterns.
- -We’ll be placing pool covers on all pools (where applicable).